Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life...

Life, is short.
But life can be long also.
By living your life happily.
I believe life is just the way I live it.
Usually, I do not believe in fate.

Why have I said this?
Fortune teller tell your destiny,
by looking at the readings from your palm.
He can say, what he saw in my future.
But, once i hold my hand into a fist,
I realize that fate can be controlled in my own hands.
It is within my own will and action,
that determine my life.
What I believe is, I can create my own life.
By doing the things I like,
By crafting my own career,
By sharing my life with the women I love.

Unfortunately,
I'm not living a life that I plan it will be.
I'm always doing things I like,
I'm crafting my own future,
But, I'm not sharing my life with the one I love.
Before that, what I thought is I can have the life I planned.
but not everything will go according to plans.
There are always obstacles to lag your goal.
Either way, I still believe if I passed this obstacles,
with preservation,
with dignity,
with hardship,
and with my will,
I can continue with the life I want.
Be the Knight, and save the princess.
Anyway, things just won't go the way we want.

Sometimes, I think
is it really fated that my life should not be going like this?
or is it the necessary obstacle I must pass to achieve my goal?
Now, I'm confused.
Should I succumb to pressure?
Or should I hold with my principle till the end?

Just now, when I filled my hands with water,
I realise that water still can flow out through the lines between the fingers.
All of a sudden, I know.
I know that I can control most part of my life,
but there are still things I cant control.
There are still things that can leak out from my plan.
I realise I'm not God.
I am just a human.

1 comment:

Lonewolf said...

把手打开命运线都在手掌上,有人说命运就从那里看得见。然而只要你把手掌关起来,你会突然发现那些所谓的命运线都紧握在你拳头里。让我们知道命运其实是掌握在自己的手里。再看看那些拳头以外的命运线,那就是所谓的命中注定。原来命中注定只占了一小部分而已。

把自己本分做好,其他的就让天去决定了!加油!