Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Down, Four To Go.

Time wait for no man. Everyday, everything is on the move, nothing will stop or even pause when you idle around. Watching time pass by, sometimes you dread the coming day, sometimes you can't help but hope that the day will be longer, nevertheless, it will still come. By the time it's over, when you recall back, one down, more to go.

Two days ago, when I tuned up to the radio, I listened to the memoir of Micheal Jackson. It's been a year then, Micheal Jackson went to the other realm. It seems like a blink to all that happened the whole year before. As though I was sitting in a car, the view just passed by the window in a flash. I went through the high, the low and I felt that I grown up a little more. Already entering the second decade of my life, I can feel that things changes along the way. Just a few weeks before, I received a news that my friend is getting married. It's like... Wow... I only realise that we are that age already. Either way, I still feels like it's not yet the time for me to do this. Come on, I cant even support myself, how am i suppose to take care of my other half? Moreover if a little guy is born? Whoa... All hell break lose... 

It has been 3 weeks since I came back to the land of Hornbills. During the one week holiday before, it's the best week I had in a long time. All my friends, family I missed. I had a great time hanging out with them. Before the holiday, I have a crazy idea that I want to study during the holiday. By the time I reach my house, I think: "To hell the books. I won't give a damn about it." As a result, the only book I took back, stayed in the bag the whole week, no chance to see the light. Ha! 

Frankly, high school friends are still the best friend around. Even though it's a long time we haven't meet each other, by the time we met, we were like back to the good old days. Everyone walks a different path now... Within 2 months, all of us will be separated all over the world. JPA scholars will be flying overseas, while the others are distributed throughout the universities in the country. I think meeting once a year would not be easy any more. Anyway, I wish everyone good luck in whatever path you have chosen. I hope that our friendship will last till the day we go into the void. Bon voyage to my friends who are going overseas. 

I'm grateful that I finish my first year without much problem in studies, but the real challenge only starts now. I really hope that I can endure all this and went through it smoothly. I guess I'll just need to strive hard, much harder I think. God bless me~




No comments: