Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Break After The Mental Torture.

Well, one week is gone since the day I came back from the post-block(CNS) holiday. It's not quite a real holiday actually, just most of us took it for granted. We were suppose to discuss about our research during that week, as the name of the week implies: "Research Week". But you see, UNIMAS Medical Programme is not famous for it's holidays, so if you find one week, that there are no core lectures to attend, left with just English and Malay classes (who gives a damn about it anyway), a sane person sure go for a holiday or just go home. I planned to go for vacation during that week, just some unforeseen events occurred, so that plan changed from a vacation to a trip back home.

Nothing worth noting on my way back. Once I reach home, I feels like: "Ah... It's good to be back." Moreover, there is a new member added recently into our family ~~ Kobi. Don't worry, I'm not having a new baby brother. Kobi is the little dog that my mom took him back a month ago. Kobi never seen me before. When I reach home, she didn't bark at me. What surprises me is, she walks to me and wriggle it's tail!! Plus, she licks my finger!!! Haha... So, Kobi and I have literally no problem getting to know each other. She's a naughty dog. My mom gave her a small doll, which she likes to bite and shake her head with it. The whole week I spent my time with Kobi, she entertains me a lot. Too bad I can't take her together with me on the plane...

That's one. Following that I went to UKM to catch up with my friend, Paul. Coming back at last week it not a good timing. While everyone is preparing for studies, mid-term, assignments, I'm the only one who can swings my leg and do nothing. So, I decided to kacau my friend in UKM. The UKM trip is a pleasant one. Saw a lot of old friends, know a few more new friends. I believe walking around is much much better than sitting and just study. Studies are dead, humans are alive, live life to the fullest!!! It's a great pleasure during the trip. Since I'm staying in Paul's hostel, I can meet with my friends in health science courses. Went to some of their lectures too. Even though at UKM, I'm in a different environment, with strangers all around, I still managed to sleep in the lectures. Muahaha... Luckily their lectures didn't discover me. Or else... I don't care anyway. They don;t have my record, I can just run out from the lecture. They wont see me again. Hahaha...

Finally, what worth noting is of course, hometown and home-cooked food. I really missed them a lot. I think everyone are the same. Somehow, even though the food where you were born is neither as expensive nor tastier than other places, you just love to eat back at your hometown.

Time flies whenever you are happy. So, a week later, back to this place. It starts all over. Again. Really looking forward fot the next holiday. Haha...

No comments: