Friday, September 17, 2010

A New Chapter

Finally, I was popped back into the real world. For the past whole year, I have been feeling miserable about myself. I was thinking: " Why the heck am I so unlucky?" "why can't things just go according to plan?". Now, for one reason, I was kicked back into the reality. It actually feels good to got that kick. I understand finally that is just a little part of life. That kick let me think of a lot of things. A lot of time I have wasted just thinking of unhelpful things. But it's not too late to now. Looking forward is the best option I have now. 

Thinking back I feels kinda stupid, but it's worth it. Though bitterness is still there, but getting the clearer horizon of life is the better part of it. Another lesson learnt today. But I cant help but wonder: when will my time come? When will she appear into my life? Haha... For now, I won't think of this question. I'll just let this to fate. Even though I like to plan my life, but I know that some things are not controlled by myself. So, let it be~~~

I hope that I can have a peek into the future. But it will spoilt the fun. It's kinda exciting awaiting what's coming to you next! Haha... So, I'll just say to the world: Bring it on!!! Oh yeah~

No comments: